Kasey Litt

Kasey Litt

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tomorrow starts the Crafty Girl Project!

It's like Christmas Eve and I can not sleep! The anticipation of being creative every day for a year is a bit overwhelming at times. I wonder if I am over committing myself. I am planning my project every day for a week and using Sunday to plan for the week coming.

I just found a project called Cards for Soldiers that I think I can use for my project too. I can make a card a day to send to soldiers who have been deployed. They then use the cards to write to their loved ones back home. I love the thought of being able to do something for our soldiers.

So, I have that project to add to my creative arsenal. I also have many project nights planned with my Stampin' Up upline -- Valentine cards and trinkets, punch art and digital and traditional scrap projects! I'm also looking at some other areas that I have not played in. Anyone ever heard of paper quilling? I'm going to try that! I'm going to try jewelry making...beading and glass painting. I'm going to do wood crafts.

Tomorrow I have a workshop I'm going to and we will be making awesome Valentine Card. That will be my first project posted. Looking forward to stretching my creative side!

No comments:

Post a Comment