Kasey Litt

Kasey Litt

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11 - Day 39: Can I be creative if I never got the chance to get out of my PJs?

As many of you know, sometimes my real job can be brutal!  Today was one of those days.  Of course it didn't help that I didn't go to bed until after 2 am.  I was a bit wired when I came home from Bunco last night.  I love my group of L-Inked Ladies and Bunco nights!  As usual, Mandy had a really cool "make and take" for us using several techniques.  I have to say I had more than a little trouble with using the corner punches BUT once I figured out you gently (I know that is usually not in my vocabulary) place the paper in the punch the new circle scallop border corner punch is so pretty! 

But today there were many phone calls to be taken and many documents to create and many deadlines to make.  It was a high performance day for sure -- one thing gets done and I'm immediately onto the next project. Exhausting day with several hours of sleep missing from my beauty rest.  But I'm here feeling energetic and ready to start a project! And I don't think it is the Italian Blend coffee frappacino I just made myself either!

My goal tonight is to come up with some creative ideas using some creative material.  I've been collecting a nice little supply of material from packaging from cereal, Crystal Light, some acrylic packaging, corrugated cardboard, etc.  I'm off to my workshop to see what I create...I'll upload pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment