Kasey Litt

Kasey Litt

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 8 (Is it only 8 days since I started?)

So tonight was Book Club night but I was able to duck down into the Craft Pit (as my husband has now dubbed his man pit/my craft studio) to make a quick card for my good friend Cindy. Cindy is an artiste herself and makes beautiful jewelry. One day I admired some lemon drop earrings on her blog (www.lottiebird.blogspot.com) and the next day I had a beautifully wrapped little box of joy! So I wanted to make her a special card to show her my appreciation.



I used the new Sweet Pea designer paper and the Of the Earth stamp and of course my favorite Top Note exclusive Sizzix die. I love how this came out.



On the flower stamp I used the Stampin' Up markers and colored in the stamp and then spritzed it with a fine mist of water and then stamped it on Whisper White paper. To make it pop on the front, I used SU Dimensionals which are two sided adhesives that are little pieces of foam to make things pop out. I love the color of the paper and it reminds me of Cindy because her dining room is very close to this shade of blue.

1 comment:

  1. And it is beautiful.
    I put it on my dresser to remind me of our friendship.

    ReplyDelete